About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm a History of Art student who adores and seeks inspiration from silent films and vintage clothes, especially from the twenties, thirties and fourties. After reading many incredible blogs that have enthused and influenced me, I decided to create my own, as I begin to wear vintage and become more immersed in the glamour of the past. x

Saturday 3 November 2012

To Wile Away a Winter Evening

Spending the evening reading a good book,


 by the fire,


with a hot wintry tipple, a Pimm's concoction of:

 one cup of Pimm's Number 3 Winter, 

(you can see the popularity of this beverage in the Harlow house by the near empty bottle!)

 to three cups of clear apple juice, 


infuse with pieces of orange and apple, a dash of sugar, and finally heat,


 et voilà a perfect drink to warm the cockles and relax the mind,


whilst anticipating The Third Girl at 10.

(Copyright of ITV)

Bliss! 

Evalily Harlow xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment